Saturday, November 15, 2014

Are you running a business or a hobby?

I don't understand when people say I like my business, because
I don't have to recruit...

Recruiting is attracting new customers, 

Have you ever known a successful business without any customers?






Well maybe...they're called hobbies, people do them because they're fun 
to do, because it passes time, because it brings them joy, and NO you 
don't have to recruit for them.


...BUT if you are serious about making income that will pay your mortgage
car note, and utilities, then you will have a business that has a constant 
flow of new customers, and YES you may have to go out and recruit some.






Do you have a business or a hobby?


Time is money people! 

Divide how much time you spend running your business by how 
much money you make daily, then decide what you are doing.  


Are you making minimum wage?






If you are spending hours on the computer and not producing income for your future...

"you are running a hobby"  

If you are wondering when your next payment is coming in...

"you are running a hobby"

If you are waiting for products to be sold, or an upgrade to receive a payment...

"you are running a hobby"  




Hobbies pay in spurts, Hobbies are NOT consistent, Hobbies are mostly fun to do.





I'm looking for people who want consistent money, who want to 
create better financial future...not become rich quick, but become 
"Financially secure" while working from home.


I'm looking for people who want to make enough money to enjoy their 
families and lifestyles, then they can choose how much more money 
they want to make.







I work with National Wealth Center, we teach financial literacy.  We 
teach people how to make money online with a small number of people.  

We leverage time and money to create "six figure residual incomes and 
beyond"  the choice is yours.


What attracted me to this company is the ability to earn $100,000 a year 
in residual income with only 50 people. 


Click Here to visit my business.


If it takes me 10 days, 10 weeks, or 10 months to do it...it will still be
worth it, to know I have this money coming to me each and every month.

50 (sales/people) X $175 = $8750 monthly 
$8750 x 12 months = $105,000 yearly


You can get started with $35 a month!


The best part...I don't have to bring in all 50 people myself, it starts with 
4 (sales/people), getting 4 (sales/people).  This action alone starts a 
perpetual rotation of people being passed up to my payline.






No more hobby money for me! 



If you are serious about making money, tired of running hobbies, then... 

Click Here to hear a 2 min message, if it interests you, then opt in,
for a full multimedia tour of the company.



I look forward to hearing from you.

Freedom comes with prosperity,
Twyla Parker-Moore


Click Here for Free Traffic!
Click Here for your Free Traffic!

No comments:

Post a Comment