Friday, July 4, 2014

Are you SERIOUS about wanting to WORK FROM HOME?

I live the "Laptop Lifestyle" meaning, I work from home, or 
ANYWHERE carry my laptop.  I work whenever I want, and as much 
as I want. 




The one question that I hear most often when sharing my 
business with others is:



"Do I have to recruit other people into the business?"



Recruiting people into your business is just "telling people about your 
business''.  Do not make this a hard task! 


If you opened a hamburger stand, you would have to tell someone 
to sell the hamburgers.

If you opened a clothing store, you would have to tell someone
to sell the clothes.

If you opened a grocery store, you would have to tell someone
to sell your grocery items.

In fact any business that you open, you would have to TELL SOMEONE
in order to make sales.


Your online venture is a BUSINESS.


Everyone who enters your place of business may not buy all of your 
items, or none of your items, but the storekeeper doesn't close the 
store, because he made no sales that day.




People are so quick to give up and move on to another business, just 
to repeat the process.




If you are going to be apprehensive about telling people about your
online business, you may as well save your money, and look for a job 
where you can exchange time for money.


But if you are SERIOUS about wanting to work from home, choose your
own hours, and determine your own money.  A network marketing, 
online business is the solution.  Do not let simple recruiting stop you 
from success.



Why Network Marketing?



Online Network Marketing is the easiest way to do business completely 
from your desk.  You can be young, old, uneducated, or disabled and still 
run a successful online business. Online marketing levels the playing field 
for business opportunities.


I work when I want, and where I want, but my work involves Inviting, 
Sharing and Finding different ways to tell people about my business. 

THIS IS THE BUSINESS.



Do not get emotionally involved in the recruitment process. Statistics say
it takes ten "NO" answers, to get to one "YES".  So tell yourself everytime
you receive a 'NO", you are getting that much closer to the "YES" answer.

If you aren't actively getting "NO" answers you will never get your "YES"
answers.  It's all in how you look at it.


If you really want to be your own boss, run your own your business, 
and work from home, be prepared to tell people about your 
business daily.   





Fortunately, working online you don't have to look for people to 
tell about your business.  You can use social media, or an email 
campaign to reach thousands of people daily.  You only need to be 
consistent in your work.








If you decide to work online...

(1)  Find a business you believe in.
(2)  Be excited to tell others about your business. 
(3)  Look in the mirror and tell yourself, that you are going to find 
     ways to invite people to your business.





Key Point - The key to successfully building a home
business is your ability to attract the "right" people
who are already interested in joining a business.

Focus on duplicating rather than enrolling.

It works!

You need to have the right 'vehicle' to create
time freedom.

To see what I 'drive'... Visit here 
(it's getting me where I want to go)

I look forward to hearing from you.



Freedom comes with prosperity,
Twyla Parker-Moore
caravantocash@gmail.com


Online businesses I recommend for low cost and simplicity.

National Wealth Center
Systematic method to create wealth online with amazing results.

Online money making tools that every online marketer uses.
Turn $10 into Unlimited Residual Income!

2 comments:

  1. Great post, Twyla...it amazes me that people even twist their lips to ask this question And they claim to want to make money!!!! Like you mentioned, if the opened up any other kind of business, they would ask, tell and shout it to the rooftops!!! My favorite phrase these days..."if you don't ASK, the answer will always be NO." Go, go, go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You are telling to stone Truth!

    ReplyDelete